Friday, October 30, 2009

Open Mouth-Insert a foot (or two)

Yesterday I was eating lunch with Jess and afterward saw President Holland in the cafeteria. I went over and introduced him to Jess by saying, "this is my youngest daughter, Jamie." So all of you know that this did NOT go over well with Jess and I will never live it down. I do however think Pres. Holland got a kick out of it. :) And we had been talking about Jamie and getting together to sing soooooo----that's my excuse. :) Or maybe I was traumatized by the fact that AARP had the nerve to send me a letter to invite me into their little exclusive club of old people. That would be enough to do it! ha ha Really, I know how old I am but not quite ready to get the senior discount yet! Happy Day!!
2 Thoughts for the day:
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.

"Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter."

4 comments:

Jess Beach said...

It's okay, Dad. Oh wait--SHOOT! I'm so sorry! I always forget that! :)

patty323 said...

that is so funny it is so easy to mix up your kids i am glad i am not the only one lol

Chris & Jamie said...

Mommy you are so cute I love you and do the same stuff
Love CHris

Jake and Megan said...

You are right, Jess will never let you live that one down. I call my bros the wrong names all the time! I just go down the line until I get it right...