Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LET IT SNOW!!! :)

Yesiree this weather IS my fault and I love it! I can't wait for the holidays for I am just a big kid at heart. If for some insane reason anyone reading this blog is not a fan of the weather I have several suggestions;
1. Learn to play in it. You don't have to spend lots of money to enjoy the season. Rich or poor there are plenty of ways to have fun. Just get your creative juices flowing!
2. It's a great time to snuggle up in a blanket with Hot Chocolate and read a good book or watch a good show while the wind is howling and the snow is swirling and.....ok you get my point. :)
3. Change your attitude about it. You find what you are looking for and if you look forward to each day of the season it will make life soooo much better!
4. Bundle up and take a walk. And of course hot chocolate afterwards!
5. Build a fire! Is there anything greater than a cozy fire? I think not! If you don't have one, go to the local hotel and sit in their lobby by the fireplace. They will never know!!! :) AND you can order a hot chocolate. I know I know, I can't get through a day without chocolate but that's ok. Tis the season!!! Happy Day!!!!
Thought for the day:
"If everything is under control, you are going to slow."

3 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

AMEN! I can't wait to get up there and enjoy the snow right along with you! I'm soooo excited! Love you!

The Nielsens said...

Hooray for Snow!!!!!!

Jen Nielsen said...

Let it snow!!! We can't wait to get out and enjoy it.