Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh My Gosh.....

Just got back from the Inauguration Ceremony for Pres. Matthew Holland and it was such a wonderful experience. President Henry B. Eyring was in the processional and I shook his hand on his way in and told him I liked his pink robe!--- Well I did! :) He said the closing prayer. After the 2 hour event, Kiara and I went up and shook hands with Elder Neal Anderson of the 12 and then had a nice visit with Pres. Matthew Hollands dad, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the 12. I also told him that I LOVED his conference talk. He was sooo sweet! Pretty cool day I would say! Had no idea who was going to be there but certainly glad that I was!
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
The Lord has a nearly impossible task to get through a heart filled with anger, hate, vengence, or self pity!! The harm others have done to us in the past only matters to the extent that we allow it to affect us today! Happy Day!!! :)
P.S. I love the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I am officially angry with you. Why did you not tell me about this? I only have one class and am therefore never in the know! Oh well. I'll get over it if you make your graham cracker brownies for me soon. Love you mama.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Thanks for coming with me, again, Janice! Such a neat experience and what a wonderful day to remember!!