Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ya'll Came Through! :)

Thanks for the comments! I shall put a warm fuzzy in my jar for every one! :) So excited for this weekend because Kolleen and I are going to Park City to veg and eat fudge. Also to lament that we are both going to be a year older very soon and it's definitely not as exciting as it use to be! Gravity is NOT my friend. Ok, maybe it keeps me attached to the ground but is shouldn't try to take all of the parts of my body with it!!!
Thought for the day: Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

4 comments:

patty323 said...

have a good time

patty323 said...

have a good time

Chris & Jamie said...

First off... I would KILL to have "Gravity" like yours!:) You look amazing! Second, I hope you and Kolleen have such a good time in Park City, you deserve it! Tell Kolleen Hi for me! Love you!

The Nielsens said...

Oh, have fun! Eat some fun for me mmmmm! Hey I need Kollen and Aunt Susan's address for invitations, can you help me? thanks!