Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Times at Park City

The fudge was great, the days were gorgeous, the shopping was----let's just say that I could definitely spend it if I had it----and now it's Monday and time to register for my FINAL semester here at UVU. How the time has flown! I just wish that I could study as fast as the days seem to go. Oh well, here comes Jess's favorite saying about eating an elephant one bite at a time! Guess I just need to take bigger bites! :) Happy day!!
Thought for the day:
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Thanks for thinking of me when you think of elephants. *sob* Anyway, love the new quote. I laughed for quite a few minutes. No worries, it was still inspirational. :)

patty323 said...

i am glad you had a good time i would love to go up to park city sometime and see what it is all about. never been lol good luck on your last semester