Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby it's cold outside! :)

So grateful that I wasn't a pioneer. I love this weather and the cold but am so glad that I can go home to the warmth of a beautiful home, cozy blankets, and a host of other things that spoil me! (including but not limited to chocolate!)We are all truly blessed and I hope that we each realize just how much and are continually thankful! Happy Day!!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
Some of us have emerged from the most painful circumstances with strong insights about who we are and what we want. Our mistakes? Necessary. Our frustrations, failures, and sometimes stumbling attempts at growth and progress? Necessary too. Each step of the way, we learned. We went through exactly the experiences we need to, to become who we are today. Each step of the way, we progressed. Is our past a mistake? No. The only mistake we can make is mistaking that for the truth.

No comments: