Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spoiled Rotten---and Loving It!!!!!

Yesterday Gayle had a stake meeting and Tom was at work so I took it easy and read for awhile. In the afternoon after Gayle got home, Tom came in with 2 DOZEN beautiful roses, one dozen for each of us! How sweet is that? He took us out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill where we had fabulous food and then to the Stake Center to watch the baptism of a new convert. It was a really neat experience. THEN when we got back to the house, Gayle lent me her leather jacket and boots and Tom took me on a HARLEY RIDE!!! Oh my gosh how fun! That bike has awesome power and sounds as good as it rides! Can you imagine riding the roads of Florida, at my favorite time of the day(early evening), on the back of a HARLEY?! It was incredible!! I can't even begin to describe it. I've been accused of being an adrenaline junkie before and I think it might be true! :) It was dark when Gayle met us in front of a little french pastry shop where we ate dessert at a table on the sidewalk. I sure could get used to this! So I am being totally spoiled and absolutely LOVIN IT! Thanks Tom and Gayle!!
Love to you all back home! Time is flying and I'll see y'all soon! Happy Day! :)

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Oh I love hearing about your adventures out there :) You sound like your having a blast! Live it up!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!!! I haven't even ridden on that back of my dad's Harley! I'm glad he's treating you guys well for Mother's Day!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Looks like you're having fun! Happy Mother's Day yesterday! I miss you already!