Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm leavin on a jet plane-----

I love that song. And it's true. I am leaving tomorrow morning to go to Florida to spend time with Gayle and Tom for a week. It is 11:30 pm on Monday night and I am just getting done with packing. Yes, you may call it as you see it--I procrastinated all right? Come on, Dancing with the Stars was on and then Castle. AND I couldn't figure out how to get the "kitchen sink" in my hot pink suit case! It shall have to stay home this time. sigh I have been gone all day. I went to the temple this morning and then back to UVU to tie up some loose ends. And trying to get registered for BYU was quite the feat! I couldn't get the web page to open up so I finally just called them and begged for mercy. It worked and I am officially registered. Start on June 21st. wow! Better get to bed now. Chris is taking me to the airport at 5:30 am. Should get there by 6:30 and my Delta flight leaves at 8:30. Should have some good reading time while I wait, or just people watch. It's been hard adjusting to NOT going to school so it will be good to get away for awhile and veg. And I will not make the mistake of complaining about wanting to get back to school like I did last school break. I shall try to enjoy every single day off! Happy Day to you all and I shall remember you fondly as I sip my beverage in the hot sun in Florida! Happy Day!!! :)

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Looks like you have a Chinese stalker. So anyways....I appreciate your blogs, Mama. I shall remember YOU fondly as I sweat like seven pigs while I do P90X. Good days.

ANeibaur said...

You deserve it! Have fun in Florida :)

Jake and Megan said...

Have fun!! And ENJOY your time off - you deserve it!