Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hey Hey with the Monkeys----

Yesterday morning was a late and relaxing morning. Gayle and I visited over our cocoa and toast until after noon. We took a drive to Cocoa Beach and walked around on the beach for a few minutes. It was beautiful and the breeze was blowing just enough to make the heat very bearable. We are planning on going to Daytona Beach on Monday and I'm excited! We headed back so that we could pick up Dee and Renae and go back to the Epcot center and watch--ta--da--Davy Jones of the Monkeys! This totally dates me but I use to watch that show all the time. There were fireworks afterward and we planned on staying for those too! It was sooo fun. Of course Davy has aged quite a bit but it was fun to sing along and hoot and holler just like the good ole days--ok, so I never really stopped acting like that but that's COMPLETELY beside the point!!:) Afterwards we got into the best position for the fireworks. Like I said before, I have wonderful memories of fireworks, so to get to see them 2 nights in a row was fabulous! And they were incredible! WOW! I am so grateful to be here and I hope everyone back home is doing well and being safe and happy! Love to y'all! Happy Day!
BTW: J's and Jenna, just so there won't be any problem or confusion about whose room I'm staying in, I'll help you out, do the Christian thing and make it MY room K? :) ha ha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha I have the funniest aunt ever!!