Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Countdown is On----

Last week was the last week of classes here at UVU and it was absolutely CRAZY! But I did make it through and now it's a matter of making it through FINALS week. Only one more to go and I will be done! The countdown to graduation is 2 days 6 hours. Yay! How do I spell relief? Usually in medication form like, Advil, nose spray (my personal favorite since I HATE being stuffy,) roughage (come on, you know what I mean ), etc. Right now relief is being done with my bachelors degree yet I shall miss UVU immensely. It has been my social network for 3 1/2 years. As Maria says in The Sound of Music, "when the Lord closes the door, He opens a window." Wait, I think that was the Reverend Mother---uhhh anyway I shall now break into song---Climb every mountain-----Forge every sea----Follow every rainbow---------
I guess you will have to imagine me twirling and singing as I weave in and out of the computers in the library. It's a sight to behold. Oops here comes campus police---gotta go! Happy Day! :)
Thought for the day: Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make a person a more clever devil.

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

The only way my comment can do your post justice is if I, too, break into song: "Youuuuuu light up my liiiife.........."

Jenna said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

patty323 said...

congratulations I am very proud of you.