Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week in Review

Last week I had the opportunity to be a hostess at education week and it was a great experience. I met some wonderful people and learned a lot! I can't believe that school starts this week for most everyone. I have several meetings for my program at BYU this week and then classes begin next Monday. I can't believe that it's finally here! I have been invited to the first BYU football game the weekend of Labor Day and I'm excited to go. The last time I went to a BYU football game was 34 years ago, can you believe it? Wow! I was a freshman at BYU while waiting for Jeff on his mission. And now coming back as a graduate student seems pretty surreal.
On Saturday, I went with Chris, Jamie and the kids to the Utah County Fair. It was fun to walk around but the absolute FUNNEST(ummm,is that a word?) part was going on the Zipper with Chris. I LOVE crazy rides and we were the only ones on the ride so we got to ride a lot longer than usual. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt by the end, but it was a definite adreneline rush!!
Jess flies in tomorrow and I'm so excited to see her! She will be officially back in God's country! And remember everyone to look up on Monday and Tuesday nights because it's the full moon! Fall is around the corner---yay!!!
I love ya'll and HAPPY DAY!
Thought for the day: Pain is inevitable, misery is optional.

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

So nice to see what's going on in your life! You're going to kick grad school's butt! It won't even know what hit it! ;) Go, Janice!