Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I LOVE THE FALL!

I love the crispness in the air, getting to wear boots and jackets, seeing the intense blue of the sky, seeing the leaves change, knowing that we are on the downhill slide to ALL of the fun holidays to come! YES I am a kid at heart! We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!
I know that it's been awhile since I blogged but life has been very busy! I have managed to get up to Sundance and ride the lift (once during the full moon and it was beautiful). Sundance is my sanity lifeline! :) I started my Masters Program at BYU on the 30th. It's going to be intense but worth it! I have so much to do that I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and getting nowhere! I just have to take my own advice that some of you might recognize and eat this huge master elephant one bite at a time and try not to freak out. I have cried more in the last couple of weeks than I have for awhile but I needed it! And remember, fall is in the air--how bad can it be?
I was suppose to go to the first BYU football game but wasn't able to. Jamie, Chris, Hunter, Skyla, Jagger, me and a couple from our ward went over to the Hendrix house and watched the game. Jamie painted all of our faces, we had hot dogs, chips, cookies and a great time! And of course WE WON! Yay! On Labor Day I went to the Sheepdog Trial Championship's at Soldier Hollow. I had no idea what to expect, but it was really fun. It was beautiful and the day ended with a steak dinner at Ruby River. Doesn't get much better than that! Yesterday was back to reality and school. As usual life is crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hope everyone is doing well and I love ya'll! Welcome to Fall! :) Happy Day!
Thought for the day: The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

4 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

The BYU game was so much fun! I love you and I love the fall...let the fesivities begin:)

Jenna said...

I can somewhat relate with you about school - I have already had 2 breakdowns this week alone. Not pretty! But I am going to take your advice and focus on the fun upcoming holidays!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm with you 100% on loving autumn, Janice! Yay! I am soo ready for fall to be here (not to mention my Halloween costume is going to be AWESOME once I get it put together) and the other awesome holidays coming up! My favorite time of year!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Jen Nielsen said...

i see that you have forgot to mention who you have been spending time with at the sheep trials and who bought your steak dinner? (From Kelly)