Friday, September 17, 2010

•Out of my mind. Back in five minutes !

School is---well, let me put it this way; suppose you were a dump truck and a bunch of front end loaders were all line up waiting to dump their loads in the bed of your truck? Hmmm sounding familiar? (Yes, a vision of 1-15 just came to mind...), anyway, they start to dump their loads. No problem right? Ummm, right if they give you a chance to take your load and dump it in the appropriate location before giving you another load. So the problem is that you have all these loads of dirt dumped in your bed, it starts to overflow and soon there is a HUGE pile of dirt where your little dump truck used to be. Poor,poor little dump truck! He is still there but, alas, you cannot see him under all that dirt! Ha Ha Ha I love that story! It is soooooo my life right now! :)
Last Saturday Chris and I went with Cory and his Scout group to hike up Timpanogos to the very top. I got to glacier lake and watched as Cory, Chris and Jeff (Cory's bishop) hiked to the top of the cliff up the glacier. It was a beautiful day! We started hiking at 7:30am and Cory, Chris and I got off the mountain at about 6:00pm. (The rest of the group was off by 7:30pm) Let's just say that I was dying on the way down. And of course Cory had a brilliant idea to shave off some time by going down a ravine that ended up having a cliff at the bottom. We were sure praying on the way out of that one. It's Cory! Why didn't I know better? :) We did survive without any broken bones, twisted ankles or DEATH! It was still a blast! Thanks for letting us go Cory!
Stake conference was this weekend and it was great! Jagger's blessing was at our house on Sunday and it was really nice. It was great to see everyone! I have THE cutest grand kids on the planet(and probably the ones with the most energy!)
I'm going to" LION KING" tomorrow and am so excited! I love the music and my dear friend Kiara and her wonderful husband stood in line months ago to get tickets. I had her get me a couple of tickets and I can't believe it's finally here! yay! Thanks Darwin and Kiara!
Happy day to ya'll and I hope all is going well! Look around you at the gorgeous place we live and enjoy the FALL!
Thought for the day: A bargain: something you cannot use at a price you cannot resist.

3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm sorry school is so overwhelming for you right now, although I am glad to say I'm not enduring the torture with you this time! Sorry about that! But I am thoroughly enjoying being pregnant & trying to rest up & get all the things done I want to before our beautiful little angel makes her appearance in January. Yay!

And I can't WAIT for Lion King tomorrow!!!! Woot! Woot! Bring it on, baby!! See you tomorrow, pretty lady!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, hang in there! And have an amazing time at Lion King :)

Unknown said...

really so good no doubt
latest News in World
Happy New Year 2017 Images
Happy New Year 2017
Happy New Year 2017 Wallpaper
Christmas 2016 greeting cards