Thursday, August 5, 2010

Statistically Speaking...

Did I really just SAY that? My mind has been on overload since I started Stats! And the people who have encouraged me by telling me that I will get it eventually are the same people who told me that if I drank water long enough I would end up loving it. NOT! I took my Stats final on Monday after much studying, crying and throwing things,(ok, so I didn't throw things but I sure FELT like it! And DON"T tell me I'm being dramatic. I don't know of any dramatic people in my entire family!ha ha) I was asked by several people how the test went. Let's just say that it could have been worse. It could have been in TWO foreign languages instead of ONE. Sigh---- I'm just really tired of feeling stupid because of stats! I told my professor I am going to get it if it kills me. And it just might! Sorry, I just about crossed over into my "whining mode" and I said that I was done with that. :) I have met some great people who are in my Masters program and I'm excited to get started on the 30th. Time is flying. I am so grateful to my wonderful family and friends who have been so supportive! I love you! Happy Day
Thought for the day: You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.

3 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

I love you Mama! I can't believe you still don't LOVE water? Where did we go wrong?

Jess Beach said...

If it makes you feel any smarter, I had to read your thought of the day a few times...thinking, "I'm a girl, so being as tall as Grandpa would make me completely disproportional in comparison to Mike." I kinda still don't get it, but that's okay! I'm allowed to not be smart while it's summer! (Had to rub that in) :)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh - when I think of Stats, I just think of the 9 hours a week I spent after school with my tutor just so I could pass with a C. I feel your pain.