Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grateful

I am so grateful that this week is over and SO grateful that I am feeling much better. I don't know what it was that I had, but it has taken until now to feel almost normal. I still don't have the energy level that I had but I am craving chocolate and junk food once again. Yay! :)After being in bed Monday and Tues., I thought that I would be ok. On Wednesday around noon, I decided to go get some errands taken care of. After going to only 3 places in Spanish Fork (one of which I didn't even need to get out of the truck), I was seeing stars! Now I love stars, but it is usually confined to the NIGHT time so I figured that maybe I needed to go home and back to bed. Wow-good times! I had a wedding that I really wanted to attend at the Mt.Timp Temple on Friday and I was able to go. I took mom home to Salt Lake afterwards and was pretty worn out by the time I got back. Went to see EAT,PRAY,LOVE that night and it felt like the longest movie ever. I wasn't a fan. There were some great quotes in it and good object lessons, but too slow for a movie. Saturday I had an orientation at BYU for education week. I am going to be a hostess from Tues-Friday during the morning, and we had to pick up our badges and get our assignments. I will be hostessing in the Harris Fine Arts Building from 8 to noon. It will be fun. Met Jamie, Jenna and JJ at Los Hermonos afterwards and ate and visited for 3 hours afterwards. It was so good to see them and visit. They are so fun and awesome!!! I am going to try to just relax and enjoy the time I have left before the start of school again. And I will be especially grateful for my health! Thanks to everyone who has been concerned and asked how I was. Love to you all and happy day!
Thought for the day: In case of dissension, never dare to judge until you have heard the other side.

2 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Love you, Janice! Just wanted you to know. Glad you're getting better!

Jake and Megan said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I actually really liked Eat, Love, Pray but I read the book first and I think that's why I liked it. I don't think I would have liked it without reading the book first.