Friday, January 8, 2010

Laugh or Cry?!

I feel like crying but after all of the preaching I have done about having a choice I shall CHOOSE to laugh! Applying for Graduate School has turned out to be a VERY frustrating experience. I won't elaborate because my mom always said , "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" So I WON'T! But I can roll my eyes and make angry noises so you'll just have to use your imagination! AHHHHHHHH! Ok, ok, ----I feel somewhat better. I have put my eyes back into my head and the smoke has ceased to come out of my ears --- sigh!!!!!!!!!!! I'll even say my signature Happy Day!
Laugh for the day: What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids! :) I needed some comic relief---:)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sometimes a good cry helps!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Hopefully the big pain in the butt of applying for grad school will pay off. I'm praying for you!