Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was very crazy and fun at my house this year. All of the kids, along with my mom and Mike, and Lorin Fuel (Elisha's dad) came to the Christmas Eve party. It was so fun, especially the naivety scene with the kids. A favorite part of mine is when we all tell what we are grateful for. Then all of the kids and their families, except Jake and Megan, slept over. So fun! Christmas was a great family time and I am so grateful for my family and how much fun we have together. After Christmas is kind of difficult because it's hard to come to a screeching halt when you are so use to being insanely busy with school and Christmas activities. I am going to try and savor every minute of down time because January 6th 2010 and my last semester of school will come soon enough. It will be exciting to see what the new year brings! I hope it brings, health, happiness and peace to you all. Happy Day!
Thought for the day:The future is as bright as your faith.

1 comment:

patty323 said...

I am glad you had a wonderful christmas and I hope the new year brings you much happiness. I know that this year will be a good one for all I am finally going to be a grandma for the first time.