Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yipee, it's DONE!

I can't begin to explain the relief I feel now that I have finished my 15 page research paper! I have been gathering information for a couple of months and haven't had the time to sit down and write it. I have been here at the UVU library since 8:30 this morning and it is 2:00pm and I am finished! 5 1/2 hours! I now send it to my brilliant editor(for those of you who don't know, that would be my leetle daughter, Jess) My professor told me to give my editor a hug on my last paper because she did such a great job. And that was before he knew it was my daughter who was the editor! Great compliment coming from him.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving--now on to Christmas and fudge and food and Christmas songs and Christmas lights and... you get the picture, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! The only thing missing is SNOW but it will come, I am willing it here! :)
Happy day!
Thought for the day:
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, prepare to die."- Klingon Proverb, Star Trek(for all you Trekkie's!) :)

1 comment:

Chris & Jamie said...

You're awesome Mom! I'm glad you got your paper done and I LOVE your quote!