Saturday, November 14, 2009

San Francisco

Saturday morning in San Francisco. Been informative trip. Miss home. Thanks to everyone who sent me a birthday wish on Wednesday! I sure appreciated it. I still love birthdays even when it makes me older. I bought a piece of chocolate cake from Safeway and ate it so I didn't miss my chocolate fix. Hope everything is going well with ya'll ! Home tomorrow. Happy day!
Thought for the day:
Courage is not the absence of fear; it is taking action in the face of it!

Beautiful words are not always truthful-Truthful words are not always beautiful!

3 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

I'm glad you're learning a lot! I love you and am glad you got a birthday cake. Sorry you couldn't have any of your family there on your birthday. Be safe! Your the best Mom in the world!
Love you!

Jess Beach said...

I'm happy that you are enjoying yourself! I'm excited for you to come home...the cafeteria at school is so lonely without my dear mama! :)

OH! It snowed today! :D :D

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm so glad you came to San Fran, Janice! It definitely wouldn't have been the same without you. I know we both missed our families, but it was a blast to hang out with you, and even though it was fun to be there, I'm so glad to be home!! How about you?

See you bright and early in the morning! Sleep tight! :)