Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ouch!!!

So you all know that I took the GRE last Friday. I was ill prepared to take it because I didn't have the time to study for it like I needed but I bit the bullet and took it anyway. Let's just say that if it were a boxing match, it was a KNOCKOUT in the first round and the GRE won! One of life's greatest lessons is that you sow what you reap. I take full responsibility for reaping a butt whoopin! Just because I didn't realize that I needed to take the GRE for my grad school program until it was too late to make the necessary preparations for it doesn't mean I should be able to get away from the consequences. Oh well! I do appreciate all of you that prayed for me. Actually it really helped because instead of throwing myself in front of a bus afterward, I went to the temple, grateful that it was over. AND I have a very peaceful feeling that everything is going to be ok. I don't necessarily know what that means, but I do know that the Lord knows what is best. I shall move forward and continue to do my best. Who knows what life has in store for me. I am still going to apply for grad school and eat my very large elephant (school work) one bite at a time. I said that just for you, Jess, cause I know how much you love my elephant analogy! :) Happy Day!!!
Thought for the day:
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

No comments: