Monday, November 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

It's 7am and I'm in the library at UVU. Glad to be back. Is it me or is it ironic that I have been praying for snow and it snowed TWICE while I was in San Francisco? Ahhhh! It's off to a running start as I head toward Friday--and the GRE test. Need lots of prayers from ya'll if you would please. All I can do is my best and not worry about it so onward and upward. Love this time of year and hope everyone is thankful for the many blessings we all have because we are definitely a blessed people! Choose to have a great week! Happy day!
Thought for the day:
Never mistake motion for action.

4 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Good luck on the GRE!!!

patty323 said...

good luck on the GRE you will do fine.

Chris & Jamie said...

You are going to do AWESOME on your GRE, don't stress, you have done ALL that you can do! I love you!

Jess Beach said...

You are super smart for an old blonde mom, so no worries. :D Love you!