Friday, October 8, 2010

78 Days to Christmas! :)

Well, that got your attention! ha ha I have been a slacker on posting and I shall repent again and try to do better. (I now totally understand the scripture 70x7) I want to try and hit some of the things that have happened since my last post.
Ken and I met Kiara and her husband and their friends in Salt Lake to see Lion King. All I can say is WOW it was awesome!
Had the chance to work in the Baptistery at the Provo Temple for my neighbor last Friday from 5:15am to 11:00am. It was a great experience!
We went over to Cory and Elisha's house for dinner and to play games on Oct 1st, the Friday before general conference. It was really fun.
Ken invited us( Jamie,Chris and the kids) over to his house for a great breakfast before General Conference on Saturday morning. I was stuffed between the eggs, bacon and pancakes, but what a way to start Conference! Thanks Ken!
AND CONFERENCE WAS WONDERFUL! If you want to know why, the Ensign will be coming out soon! :)
As far as school goes, I'm still very overwhelmed, but I have figured out that's what the MSW program is all about. Survival! I pray alot and appreciate those of you who are praying for me too!
Ken and I are going to the BYU Homecoming Spectacular tonight and to the Football game tomorrow! Talk about needing our prayers---I hope the game is at least CLOSE! :)
I hope everyone is doing well and I love ya'll! Happy Day!

Thought for the day: When you come to the edge of everything you know and are about to step into darkness, Faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: there will be something solid for you to stand on, or you will be taught to fly.

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Oh Muzzah, I luff your posts. Also Ken. I like him too. :) We need to teach you how to upload pictures! They are the funnest part of a blog! Well, your wit is pretty good too. :)

Jenna said...

I'm going to need more info regarding this Ken character...

Darwin + Kiara said...

Lion King was awesome, wasn't it? And it was so fun to see you! Did you see the pictures I put up from Lion King on my blog? If not, check them out. I'm glad you're still surviving. Hang in there! Love you!