Friday, November 5, 2010

LOVE THE FALL!

So much has happened since I last blogged. BYU won their Homecoming game since Ken and I went! (of course that's why :)!) Life is still really crazy but I'm learning to deal with being in "panic" mode! :) I'm so excited for the holidays but that means that when they come EVERYTHING is also due for school! Ahhhhhhh! ok, ok, ---deep breaths---in-out-in-out--
See? Panic mode but I handled it soooo well! :)-------------------------------
Jamie, Jess, and I put on the 1st Annual Nielsen Halloween Party on the 29th of October. It was really fun but didn't go quite as we had planned. (whatever does?) With our family it doesn't really matter, we always have a great time. I think Jamie will blog some pictures so check out her site. I dressed as a pirate. Ken came as a pirate as well and looked great! Long flowing black locks a knife between his teeth, and a gold earring. Lookin good! He's such a good sport and it was his birthday too! We celebrated afterwards with cake and sang him Happy Birthday! Cory and Elisha's family came as The Incredibles and looked----incredible! Elisha did a great job with their masks painted on and Sadie had black hair! Kelly and Jen's family came as vampires and looked awesome! (When is the next Twilight movie coming out?) Jess and Mike came as Robin Hood and Maid Marion and totally nailed the look. Jake, Megan and Kaylee came as the Flintstones and looked so perfect! Complete with a bone in Kaylee's hair! How cute is that? Jamie and Chris were the Wizard of Oz characters. Dorothy's ruby red slipper was missing and we didn't find it til after the party! Mom and Danny came as entertainers and were dressed alike. They looked great! Good job everyone and thanks for making it so fun! On to Thanksgiving and Christmas! LOVE IT!!!!! I have the best family in the world and the Lord continues to bless me so much. Ken is wonderful to me and spoils me sooo much! NOT A PROBLEM! ha ha Love to ya'll and hope this season finds you happy and healthy!! We have so much to be grateful for! Happy day!!!
Thought for the day: You don't have to be crazy to work here. We'll train you! :)

4 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! I'll have to peek at one of your girls' blogs to see pictures! Did you get a chance to peek at my blog and see my costume? Not amazing, but it was fun. :)

Miss you!! Hope to see you soon!!!

patty323 said...

I am glad that things are going so well for you, I saw the pictures you all looked so cute sounds like alot of fun. and I think that the new twilight movie comes out in dec is what I heard can not wait lol.

patty323 said...

Hi janice it was great seeing you guys, it makes me realize how much I miss you. here is my address that you wanted 430 W 200 N apt 4 Provo Utah, 84601 and my phone number is 801-687-4788 love you.

The Nielsens said...

The party was SO fun! Excited for next year...I'll start thinking about costumes now, rather than procrastinate until the week of! (: