Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lost and Found

I have been a slacker and not updated my blog for awhile. I must say that my last post was not very uplifting but it was reality. I have since come out of my funk and I think my family has breathed a sigh of relief(as have I). I started BYU last Monday and figured I was in trouble when the professor handed out a 30 question paper on the things we should already know about research methods and statistics. Is it a problem that I only know 2? hmmmm Hence the reason for taking the course!!! I still go to UVU to work out in the mornings(maybe because it has been my home for 3 1/2 years and someone needs to kick me out!), and then I'm at BYU Monday through Thursday from 1 to 4. Fridays are help days, so I will probably be there on Fridays too! My new journey begins! :) Thanks for your support and prayers. I really appreciate it. Love to ya'll and Happy Day!''
Thought for the Day: When we change the input into our minds, we change the output into our lives!

3 comments:

patty323 said...

I am glad that you are doing better good luck in grad school your going to do great love you

The Nielsens said...

Love the thought, as usual.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Glad you're feeling better & that things are going well at BYU so far. We need to get together for lunch again sometime. Let me know when you're ready :)