Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes, I Am A Blonde!

So yesterday I was on my way to the student center to a meeting and stopped by the rest room on my way. As I walked in to a stall, my cell phone rang. Now I usually DON'T answer my phone in the restroom but since I had just walked in and nobody else was in there, I answered it with my usual perky (ha ha) "hello" at which a man on the other end greeted me with an equally enthusiastic "hello, how are you?" I was just ready to answer when the automatic toilet I was standing in front of suddenly flushes(and it was loud!). It scared me to death and I jumped and accidentally flipped my phone shut, hanging up on whoever was on the other end. Yes, that is how my day started. I never found out who was on the other end because he didn't call back.(OK, really, would you?) He either thought that a bomb had gone off, or that an airplane was taking off and I was underneath it, or HEAVEN FORBID, he knew it was a loud flushing of a toilet! How mortifying! So if you are having a particularly bad day, just know it could be worse! I shall end my post now. What more can I say? Ahhhhhhh! Happy day? :)
Thought for the day: Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will come in and clean them?

4 comments:

Jamie K. Photography said...

That is the best story EVERY! I love you and am glad it was you and not me:)

Jake and Megan said...

hahaha! That's awesome.

Jess Beach said...

Oh mama, you are a crazy lady, but very honest. I would leave a message saying that I was too busy saving the life of a small child to answer the phone fully...it could happen!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Haha. Love that story. Love the new background by the way. And....Go Lion King!! Woot! Woot!