Monday, November 3, 2008

Almost done with Biology! Yay!

I am at midterms and sooooooo behind because I took BIOLOGY and it has consumed my life! Ok so I know that I have no life, but if I did well, u know! I have 1 more test to take and will be done with Biology and then will have time for my other classes.
What I want to know is how these kids in my classes are able to sluff classes ALL THE TIME and still do just fine? DO NOT tell me it is my age or my hair color.( I know it's both but DON'T want to hear it!)
I really am enjoying school and grateful I can go back. I will be done with my generals at the end of the year. If anyone needs any counseling at this point, I will be happy to help at 50% off. When I get my diploma my fees go up dramatically just so ya know.

3 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey Mom! I'm so glad that you're almost done in Biology. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you this last weekend, we had so much fun. Miss you already!

Jess Beach said...

Could this be happening? My MOTHER blogging all by herself??? Congrats madre! :) Biology sucks, I agree. By the way, I think you should have a picture of you and Dad on here.

blank said...

Good luck with your last test!