Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I DON'T WANT TO BE 51!

Okay, so my birthday was yesterday and I miss the birthdays of yesteryear! Ya know the ones I mean. The ones with tons of presents, lots of cake and ice cream and friends and cousins galore, all there because you are excited its your birthday. The ones where you got the cute cards that didn't make fun of the fact that you are so old that the fire dept. will be on call just in case there is a fire from the zillions of candles on your cake! Or the ones that say you aren't getting older your getting better!(who are they kidding? I have a mirror!) I put it off until the bitter end and decided not to turn 51 until 11:59 pm last night. Is that legal? hmmmmmmmmm

5 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

Whatever...I hope and pray that I am just like you at 51 (except for the widow part:) I love you mom!

Jake and Megan said...

Oh please! I hope I look as good as you when I'm 51!! Happy Birthday again though. Love ya!

blank said...

I think you look fabulous...happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I think it's perfectly legal not to say you're 51 until the last possible SECOND :o). Anyway Happy Birthday a little late and good luck finishing your classes-you'll do great!

Jess Beach said...

I agree with Jamie, although I did laught about the fire dept. joke. That will definitely be a birthday card to you from me soon enough...:) Love ya Mom!