Monday, September 1, 2008

*My Beautiful Family*

The newest addition to our family Mike!
Cory, Jess, Jake, Jamie, & Kelly
Grandkids!!!
Me & Jess
Me, Hunter, Santa, & Grandma

Jenna, Me, J's, Jess, Jamie (Gayle is taking the picture)
Jake


Jake and Megan playing the newlywed game on our cruise.


Me, Jamie, & Skyla
Kelly, Jen, Brooklyn, Rees, Wyatt, & Savannah
Skyla and Rees on their blessing day. They look really happy to be there!:)
Me, Grandma, & Jess
Me, Savannah, Hunter, & Brookly at our beautiful cabin.




6 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey mom! I love you and hope that you post something soon! Have fun at school!

Jess Beach said...

Wow! Your style of writing is JUST LIKE Jamie's! LOL Love you Mom! Keep a-bloggin'!

Unknown said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogging world Janice-it's so fun!

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

Mama Nielsen!!!!! Hey how's it going? Yay! Talk to you later

blank said...

I love that you have a blog. And your family really is so beautiful

Jenna said...

Oh my cu-ute! Send me your email address and I will add you to my blog! Love you!