Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You Call That a Pick Up Line?

So the other day I was walking out of the library and overheard a very interesting conversation. A guy was walking in and said to a really cute girl, "Are you ok?" Well the girl looked confused and told him that she was and why he asked. He proceeds to tell her that she looked like she was LIMPING as she walked.--Ok, does anybody besides me see a problem here? Really? REALLY?! Well the girl told him there was nothing wrong with her legs (they looked ok to me)but she WASN'T amused by his comment. I, however, was VERY amused and chuckled all the way to my class. Wow, that was a new pick up line I'd never heard before and to tell the truth, hope I never hear again! ha ha ha
Life is still crazy and I still feel very blessed AND graduation is next month. HOLY COW!!! Hallelujah!!! Happy Day!
Thought for the day:What some people mistake for the high cost of living is really the cost of high living.

1 comment: