Monday, July 6, 2009

Sometimes You're the Pigeon, Sometimes You're the Statue!

I thought that would get your attention! :) I am officially out of statistics and this event was celebrated on the 4th of July with all of the fireworks! Yes folks, that was for me! :) Anyway, I am now in my second block at school and it's not as crazy. I even had time to go for a motorcycle ride and to "sail away" on a small sailboat on Utah Lake--twice! Very fun! Where is the summer going? I am grateful that this is the last summer I will spend in school. The Lord continues to bless me, I have a great family and another grandchild on the way---yahoo Megan and Jake! Love to ya'll---------------

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I am so impressed, Mama. When I got an A- in Math 1030 no one lit up fireworks for me! Oh well. I still like you. CALL ME.

Chris & Jamie said...

I have always known that you knew how to celebrate in style!
I love you.... the countdown is on...see you in three and a half days!