Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Same Thing, Different Day

Here I go again. I am back in school and feeling overwhelmed so that means that things are normal. I really do like my classes and I am learning as much as my blonde brain can handle. There's a question for a pysch major. Is my brain as blonde as my hair? Scary thought but it does explain alot! :)
Went up to the cabin this past Saturday with Kelly, Jen and the kids and had lots of fun. My first time on my snowmobile since my accident last Feb. and it was good to get back. And just in case anyone is wondering, the sky is still blue above the smog. The air quality is awful and we have been told that we shouldn't exercise because of it. Sweet! Maybe they will cancel my Powertone class. Hmmmmmm!

2 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

You need to give yourself more credit, you are totally not a "Blonde" you are one of the smartest women I know, so your brain can handle anything you need to know!
I love you!

Jess Beach said...

Like it matters if you don't exercise. The only fat you've ever had was the chubbiness of the babies you've had inside of you!

*And the mental image of my own birdies a-flyin' south has been *click*click* DELETED! :)